Computer Science Master's student at USF
University of San FranciscoSan Francisco
A bit about myself
I'm a full stack developer with a passion for coding, innovation and learning new technologies. I love building from IoT projects to beautiful applications and anything in between.
I grew up in Spain, where I studied electrical engineering that gave me a great foundation for understanding the nuts and bolts of modern technology. After almost 5 years of work experience building full stack web applications and building exciting side projects I am now a student at the University of San Francisco studying a Masters in Computer Science to sharpen my skills.
In my spare time I like to rock climb, read and play the guitar!
I love building side projects in my spare time. And when I say building, I mean it very literally. You will see what I mean down below. These are just some of the ones I most enjoyed.
- 👻💡 SpookyBulb Physical online pong game
- 💦🪴 Smart Water Plant Google home controlled watering system
- 🎾🏐 Doubles Tournament : brackets and round robin tournaments library focused on doubles (tennis, ping pong, beach volleybal, padel etc..)
- React Smartphone Interactive smartphone shaped container
- Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey
- Almanack of Naval Ravikant by Eric Jorgenson
- Leadership Strategy and Tactics: Field Manual by Jocko Willink
Clean collection by Robert C. Martin
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
- Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design
- The Clean Coder: A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers
- Clean Agile: Back to Basics